Contextualize your data
You want to:
‣ Access to insightful information from your process in real time
‣ Aggregate and combine heterogenous data coming from multiple sources
‣ Eliminate time-consuming data preparation
‣ Break down silos and enable your teams to share data easily
‣ Build advanced indicators calculated from your data, based on your business knowledge
Process Manufacturing focussed, 100% configurable
Our Contextualization Engine (formerly Process Data Lake) is here to simplify your
life around industrial data:
‣ It allows you to structure and store your different types of data (timeseries, events, production data, traceability, genealogy…) relying on a data model specifically designed for industrial process.
‣ Its pre-defined data models and data-processing allow you to easily combine and transform your data into insightful information with predefined data treatment approaches.
‣ As all the data processing by the contextualization engine is done continuously, it provids you with information always up to date
‣ It is 100% configurable to give you maximum autonomy and agility around your data.
Ready to handle all your Data whatever your needs
Engine is designed specifically for the process manufacturing industry. It can natively process
many types of data:
‣ Time series data coming from process sensors (temperature, pressure, flow…)
‣ Vectorial data coming from advanced sensors (spectrophotometers, chromatography, vibration sensors, PSD sensors…)
‣ Traceability context (when and where production was carried out, details of production phase timing, recipe used…) and genealogy context (to propagate data throughout a complex production process).
‣ Event data (alerts from supervision systems, events recorded by operators…)
‣ Traceability Data (quality control of final products, intermediate products and raw materials, actual use of raw materials in the recipe…)
‣ Asset context to describe data associated with assets (equipment, IoT devices, production lines…) in order to simplify their use by offering templates that can be easily applied to similar assets.