Industrial companies could capture millions of additional margin…
…if they take the next step in their digital transformation and achieve widespread use of data in their plants
Accelerate your transformation into a Data Driven industrial organisation
There are many obstacles on the path toward a Data-Driven industrial organisation. Optimistik’s solutions help you accelerate your digital transformation and get a high level of adoption by tackling the following challenges:
‣ collect data from multiple and heterogeneous systems
‣ collect data in real time
‣ organise heterogeneous data
‣ transform these data into meaningful business informations
‣ structure a common and shared business information repository
‣ leverage data in Business Apps and Analysis Tools that operational teams can
customise by themselves
‣ implement user-friendly and business focused Apps and Tools for a widespread adoption
Adopt the Operational Intelligence solution designed for process manufacturing industry
OIAnalytics™️ is our operational intelligence solution that combines all the needs of a plant around data. It allows industrials to:
‣ Accelerate the digitalisation of their manufacturing
‣ Reduce the time, effort and cost required to improve plant performance
‣ Multiply the effects on their performance thanks to a widespread use of data throughout the organisation
‣ Be more agile an resilient to market changes
OIAnalytics™️ is completed by OIBus, our real time edge data collection solution to facilitate the exchange of data with your OT and IT systems.
Learn more about OIAnalytics™️
Discover how our customers get value with OIAnalytics™️
Key factors for a successful digital transformation and deployment of a group-wide industrial data solution to improve plants efficiency.
Autonomously set up the collection of data from industrial pilots to get the proper feedback to adjust pilot operation in real-time and shorten post pilot data processing.
Provide teams with a collaborative tool share data from plant operations, quality control… to improve productivity process stability and overall industrial performance.
To get more, visit our blog and find articles on industrial performance, on how to use data to improve plant efficiency, customer testimonies and our latest news.
How can the use of data in the factory be generalised?
Industrial companies still fail to make widespread use of data in their plant. It is 2022 and this statement is still true. Why industrial companies are failing? Main obstacles and key drivers to scale-up data use in the plant…Read more
Energy performance in process manufacturing industry
The year 2022 is marked by tensions on energy supply. At the same time, new measures are being implemented to force players to reduce their CO2 emissions. Some of the causes of these tensions may be temporary, but most are structural and will persist…Read more
Industry data driven operational teams
Data and digitization are transforming deeply how operational teams are working, and we must say, it is a great opportunity for them as well as for their organisation.Read more
To discuss your challenges, your projects, discover our solutions…online form
536 rue Costa de Beauregard 73000 Chambery, France